- 10% off on parts and accessories at Etown Schwinn (Elizabethtown) and Outdoor Ventures (Radcliff).
- Right to vote on all issues subject to membership approval.
- Cycling support group.
- Participation in all club programs and activities.
- Access to the club directory within your My Cycling profile (names, numbers, addresses, etc.).
- Community involvement.
- Membership cards are available and can be obtained by contacting a club officer.
- Family: $17/year
- Single: $12/year
- Lifetime: $200 one-time only
how to join
Download the PDF document application, complete it, and mail it to the address on the form. Be sure to mail a signed check with your application.
-- OR --
Now you can register online with Active.com by paying a small nominal Active.com service fee of $3.25. If you are an Active Advantage Member, you will also receive $2 off of the regular club membership.